Saturday, February 10, 2018

Kate Rothwell is on BookBub today

You can get a full-length award winning historical romance by me! It's featured on BookBub

It's a m/f story, so there is that to warn you about, Summer Devon fans.

But hey, it's cheap!

Another upside to this sale? You buy the kindle copy and get the audio version too -- both for less than $4.

This was my first published title, put out by Kensington. It's still one of my favorites, in part because I really love Mick, the cop hero. When I wrote it, alpha heroes were the way to go. My editor took a chance on a what she called out of the norm sort of hero: a guy who isn't rich or pushy.

I also had a great time doing research about the corrupt New York City police department for this book. Too much fun -- I had to take out pages and pages of Gangs of New York material.

I wrote Timona soon after watching a few episodes of the Perils of Pauline--the real ones made in 1914.


Somebody Wonderful will be 99 cents until 2/17/18

No comments: